Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mage PoM Bug

Thanks to www.hiddenstuff.com for the info!

The video link is included below...

With timing/luck and lag this can be done. You must be a mage to do this, have a trinket and have iceblock. I do this on my 62 and it always works.

Have a hunter friend and /duel them. Use PoM(Presence of Mind) and trinket at the same time. Have the hunter Scatter Shot you, then iceblock. Come out of the ice block, and you should have infinite pom. This takes time to get right, as It normally takes me about 5-10 minutes to time right. Also I beleive lag help, as I am on dialup.

Hope this helps all those frost/arcane mages out there!

Link to the video of this exploit:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_aTPNrsGAm4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home